PowerListings. Take Control. Get Found.
Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and search engines costs you real sales. PowerListings lets you control your listings across 60+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Foursquare, Yahoo, and Yelp.
Get on Google
Today’s world of smartphones, mobile moments, and self-driving cars demands accurate location data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing strategy than Google.
Sync and manage your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings.
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date.
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web with a single click from the Yext Location Management Platform.
Publish Everywhere and on Every Device
We partner with the most established and popular search engines, maps, apps, and directories across the globe. Leverage our direct connections to the publishers in the PowerListings Network to get found.
Enhance and Drive Revenue From Your Listings
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps, and local directories where they search for local businesses.
Enhanced Content Syndication: Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside basic NAP. Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more with this exclusive 50-character field.
Website Widgets: Embeddable widgets drive consistency across your digital presence. Sync information like social posts, staff bios, menus, calendars, and product or service lists from the Location Management Platform to your own website. Updates flow immediately to your site, reducing hassle and complexity.
Measure With Exclusive Analytics
Analytics are crucial to your success. Our publisher relationships provide exclusive analytics on your presence across the PowerListings Network to help you measure what’s working and how customers are engaging.
Listing Visitor Reporting: See how often a listing appears in local search results, the views its detail page receives, and the number of times customers click on a Featured Message – which helps you tie revenue back to your digital presence.
Search Term Reporting: Monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. Use this information to optimize your listings and your own website for the keywords you want and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
Listen To Your Customers
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and amplify those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web. Monitor the feedback and content customers generate about your locations to ensure you deliver the best experience possible, everywhere.
Comments are closed